A majority of Americans (60%) would be comfortable divulging information about themselves anonymously to their favourite stores, a new survey from Wearables.com and The Center for Generational Kinetics reveals. A further 56% would be happy to divulge information to a product brand and 46% would be happy to share their information with an app. 18% of respondents would also provide information to receive notifications of the real-time location of their friends.
- Lloyds Bank adds NFC passport scanning to mobile banking app
- Indian food delivery service promotes online ordering with an NFC coaster
- Škoda adds support for contactless in-vehicle fuel payments in six European countries
- Nine in 10 payment ring users say it’s their favourite way to pay
- One in five Europeans would use digital euro ‘several times a week’