Apple’s new iTunes Pass service, which enables iOS users to buy iTunes credit from their mobile device rather than purchase a physical gift card, is now available internationally, 9to5Mac reports. iTunes Pass buyers need to visit an Apple store in order to activate their purchase.
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
- German savings banks roll out contactless card acceptance on standard NFC phones
- UK Treasury and Bank of England launch CBDC taskforce to explore digital currency options
- Octopus to let Hong Kong cardholders pay for transit fares in mainland China
- Opera chooses Antelop to enable NFC digital card payments for Dify users
This article is more than six years old