Facebook is testing a ‘buy’ button which allows consumers to purchase products through the social media platform. “With this feature, people on desktop or mobile can click the ‘buy’ call-to-action button on ads and page posts to purchase a product directly from a business, without leaving Facebook,” says the social network.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts