Microsoft has joined the AllSeen Alliance, an association formed in December 2013 with the aim of creating a set of open standards for the Internet of Things (IoT). The alliance now has 51 members including Haier, LG Electronics, Qualcomm, Panasonic, Sharp, Silicon Image and TP-Link.
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
- Aldi tests checkout-free technology at London store
- Apple to let users add digital Covid-19 vaccination records in Apple Wallet
- Apple adds rotating security codes for Apple Card in iOS 15
- Dallas adds bank card and digital wallet payments to contactless transit ticketing system
This article is more than seven years old