A new iOS app lets users bookmark and track items for sale on mobile websites and in apps by simply taking a screenshot of any item of interest they spot. SnapUp then turns the snaps into watch lists that are continuously updated with the latest prices, letting users know when an item goes on sale.
- Facebook relaunches WhatsApp peer to peer payments in Brazil
- Apple Pay goes live in Israel
- Finnish cities roll out open loop contactless fare payments
- Aion Bank onboards personal and business customers via NFC
- Google Pay to add transit payments to home screen
This article is more than six years old