Domino’s Pizza has integrated Nuance’s Nina Mobile voice recognition technology into its iOS and Android apps, enabling US customers to place orders by simply speaking into their mobile phone. “There will be a day when typing on keyboards or with thumbs on mobile devices will come to a close,” says president and CEO Patrick Doyle.
- Trust Payments to share lessons learned from developing a softPOS solution for merchants across Europe
- European Central Bank draws up plans for digital euro app for contactless and QR code payments
- Washington Metro lets students add digital transit passes to Apple Wallet via NFC
- Russian banks pilot contactless payment stickers for iPhone users
- Qatar National Bank rolls out contactless biometric payments
This article is more than eight years old