Restaurants using UK online takeaway ordering service Just Eat are being provided with digital window stickers that promote the availability of the service. The stickers, supplied by RapidNFC, include an NFC tag and a QR code that let customers download the Just Eat mobile app with a tap or scan of their mobile phone.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than six years old