Version 2, revision 2 of the Cipurse open ticketing standard has been published by the OSPT Alliance. The update “will enable an application based on a Cipurse standard – such as transit, ticketing or access control – to be recognized more quickly by the reader in the terminal,” the alliance says.
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
- Marshall University transitions to mobile-only NFC ID cards for staff and students
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
This article is more than six years old