Version 2, revision 2 of the Cipurse open ticketing standard has been published by the OSPT Alliance. The update “will enable an application based on a Cipurse standard – such as transit, ticketing or access control – to be recognized more quickly by the reader in the terminal,” the alliance says.
- Fabric patches harvest static energy to add wearables to ordinary clothing
- Osaka Metro tests hands-free contactless payments for wheelchair users
- Amsterdam gets tap-in tap-out open loop contactless fare payments
- Port of San Diego adds contactless biometric immigration checks using facial recognition
- India pilots digital rupee for contactless in-store and P2P payments
This article is more than eight years old