Atos Worldline has introduced a digital wallet that supports NFC payments via HCE. The new wallet offers clients “simplification of the complex NFC business model and facilitates convergence of contactless proximity payments and internet or mobile remote payments,” the company says.
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
- UK to trial digital Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports
- Emirates NBD leverages NFC to verify the identity of new account holders
This article is more than six years old