NXP has teamed up with Microsoft, Lenovo and Identive to run an NFC Windows Application Contest. Cash prizes totalling US$22,500 are on offer, plus NFC development kits and US$100 Amazon vouchers. The free-to-enter competition is a “unique opportunity to learn about NFC on Windows 8 and 8.1, propose application ideas and receive everything needed to prototype it,” says NXP.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than six years old