Allied Irish Banks is publicizing its new Me2U P2P mobile payments app via an NFC campaign running on 500 Adshel “six sheet” bus stop posters, 10 fully wrapped bus shelters and 55 further six sheets located in cinema lobbies across Ireland. Tapping the NFC tags on the ads takes the user to a landing page where they can download the Me2U app. The campaign was planned by Starcom and outdoor specialist Source Out Of Home.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than seven years old