Allied Irish Banks is publicizing its new Me2U P2P mobile payments app via an NFC campaign running on 500 Adshel “six sheet” bus stop posters, 10 fully wrapped bus shelters and 55 further six sheets located in cinema lobbies across Ireland. Tapping the NFC tags on the ads takes the user to a landing page where they can download the Me2U app. The campaign was planned by Starcom and outdoor specialist Source Out Of Home.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than seven years old