Allied Irish Banks is publicizing its new Me2U P2P mobile payments app via an NFC campaign running on 500 Adshel “six sheet” bus stop posters, 10 fully wrapped bus shelters and 55 further six sheets located in cinema lobbies across Ireland. Tapping the NFC tags on the ads takes the user to a landing page where they can download the Me2U app. The campaign was planned by Starcom and outdoor specialist Source Out Of Home.
- Android 11 to add support for mobile driving licences
- Chrome browser adds support for reading and writing NFC tags
- ST explains how NFC can be combined with blockchain technology to deliver smarter supply chains
- ST gains NFC Forum certification for high performance NFC and contactless payments reader
- South Dakota State University rolls out iPhone NFC IDs