Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
This article is more than seven years old