Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- Swedish sportswear brand adds NFC zippers to enhance customer engagement
- Liverpool Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing for all home games
- Digital passport for thoroughbred racehorses rolls out in UK and Ireland
- Researchers unveil fabric-friendly NFC sensors that track tags, everyday objects — and people
- Canadian restaurants use NFC to track reusable food containers
This article is more than seven years old