Canadian carrier Rogers Communications has chosen Sequent’s Wallet Management Platform for its recently announced Suretap wallet. The platform will enable Rogers to provide application developers with a way “to quickly enable NFC payment transactions in retail, transit, ticketing, vending, access control and other mobile applications.”
- Canada begins testing national digital ID framework
- EU to report on its investigation into Apple Pay next week?
- NFC testing innovator Cilab opens NFCW Expo showcase
- STMicroelectronics opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Apple rolls out iOS 14 with support for NFC app clips
This article is more than six years old