STMicroelectronics has introduced a range of ‘dynamic NFC tag memories’ — dual interface ICs designed for adding NFC functionality to utility meters, printers, cookers, washing machines, digital cameras and other consumer electronics and electrical devices. The new M24SR series is ideal for enabling Bluetooth pairing, says ST, or for resetting the clock on appliances after a power cut or a change in daylight saving hours.
- Samsung unveils ultra wideband Smart Tags
- Hyundai to let drivers use their iPhone to unlock their vehicle
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
This article is more than seven years old