ATM maker Diebold is adding the option to upgrade its Opteva terminals to enable them to interact with contactless cards and NFC devices. The solution will speed up the cash withdrawal process and reduce the risk of card theft and fraud, Diebold says.
- Ticketing agency lets fans buy tickets via NFC App Clips
- Wine company uses NFC to tackle counterfeiting and enhance customer experience
- ANA invites passengers with NFC phones to pilot IATA digital travel pass
- Apple AirTag ‘hack’ indicates dynamic NFC capability
- Chinese firm promotes video game with giant QR code in the sky
This article is more than seven years old