ATM maker Diebold is adding the option to upgrade its Opteva terminals to enable them to interact with contactless cards and NFC devices. The solution will speed up the cash withdrawal process and reduce the risk of card theft and fraud, Diebold says.
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
This article is more than seven years old