An LG smartphone which commentators suspect could be the next Google Nexus handset has been spotted passing through FCC approval, reports Engadget. The device looks set to offer NFC, Qi wireless charging, 4G LTE and clues in the documentation point to it running “KitKat”, the next version of Android.
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
This article is more than seven years old