UL Transaction Security has revealed that its advisory services (PDF) team has been assisting the partners behind the Dutch NFC payments pilot in the city of Leiden over the past year. UL has helped with strategic advice, test services and project management as well as carrying out detailed low-level performance enhancements, the company says.
- Mojang to add NFC figurines to Minecraft Earth
- Santa Clara University rolls out iPhone NFC student IDs
- Mattel to expand its Hot Wheels ID NFC toy range
- Apple to let vehicle owners share NFC car keys via Messages
- Android 11 to add support for mobile driving licences