Fans of hit US show Under The Dome were offered NFC cards by TV network CBS at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Handed out before an exclusive screening and panel discussion, the cards allowed visitors to access preview video footage by tapping the card to an NFC device.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app