Norwegian hardware developer One2Touch’s NFC keyboard for Android smartphones is now available in the US through retailer Brookstone for $99. The device offers the functionality of a keyboard the equivalent size to that found on a 13-inch laptop and can be folded into a compact pocket sized bundle.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than seven years old