Monitoring systems provider AVI Infosys has launched an Android NFC loyalty and payments app aimed at retailers in Dubai. The app will “help retail businesses keep their customers loyal and connected,” the company says.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than seven years old