Monitoring systems provider AVI Infosys has launched an Android NFC loyalty and payments app aimed at retailers in Dubai. The app will “help retail businesses keep their customers loyal and connected,” the company says.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing