RFID reader manufacturer SkyeTek has launched its first NFC product. The Gemini NFC and Mifare reader module is a “low-cost and ultra-low power reader/writer module” aimed at the access control, brand loyalty and mobile wallet markets.
- NFC Forum spec adds support for extra-small antennas for NFC wireless charging
- Rémy Cointreau uses NFC tags to let purchasers verify ownership of exclusive cognac decanter
- US PPE provider authenticates face masks with NFC
- French fashion house uses NFC to link garments to unique digital NFT assets
- ST launches advisory service for brands looking to adopt NFC
This article is more than eight years old