Telefónica O2 Germany is using technology from Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) in an NFC payments pilot, which began last month. G&D’s TSM solution and its NFC SIMs are both being used in the O2 Wallet pilot.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11