Mobile shopping specialist Airtag is launching a white label version of its NFC-enabled Airpass mobile wallet at Mobile World Congress 2013. “There are going to be not one, but many mobile wallets that succeed,” says Airtag CEO Jérémie Leroyer. “Each brand needs to start building their own identity in the wallet experience, not simply to get a piece of the payment pie, rather to retain and build loyal customers.”
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than eight years old