The release of Android 4.2 sees support for Kovio‘s NFC Barcode printed tags added to the operating system. NFC Barcodes use silicon ink and thin film technology and hold the promise of ultra-low-cost tags that can be directly printed onto product labels, coupons and packaging.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old