Ten device manufacturers are now using Infineon‘s Digital Contactless Bridge (DCLB) interface to enable a fast and secure connection between an embedded secure element and an NFC modem, the chip maker reports. Licensees include Texas Instruments, Inside Secure, MicroPross, MtekVision, Crocus Technology and Keolabs.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than eight years old