Capacitive sensing provider Cirque has teamed up with authentication specialist SecureKey to build EMV payments security into its GlidePoint NFC-enabled trackpad. The new GlideSecure trackpads “will provide an ideal solution for personal authentication and payment applications” say the partners.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing