Rohde & Schwartz has released a software package that allows its range of oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers to be used to measure and analyse NFC radio signals. The company’s R&S FS-K112PC software tool measures and displays detailed information about NFC signals from polling and listening devices and works with NFC-A, NFC-B and NFC-C (Felica) protocols.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app