Tablet enclosure specialist Lilitab is to unveil an iPad-based kiosk, aimed at retailers, hotels, restaurants and event organisers, at TechCrunch Disrupt next month. The kiosk comes with the ability to add NFC as an option.
- UAE launches blockchain postage stamp with NFC authentication
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
This article is more than nine years old