Asus has announced two Windows 8 tablets at the IFA 2012 tradeshow in Berlin. Both the Vivo Tab and the Vivo Tab RT feature a high-resolution multi-touch 11.6-inch display, a detachable Qwerty keyboard dock and NFC, “enabling the device to easily sync with other NFC-enabled devices”.
- US PPE provider authenticates face masks with NFC
- French fashion house uses NFC to link garments to unique digital NFT assets
- ST launches advisory service for brands looking to adopt NFC
- Bio-compatible NFC implant lets consumers make contactless payments with their hand
- EU to file antitrust charge against Apple over NFC chip access
This article is more than nine years old