Asus has announced two Windows 8 tablets at the IFA 2012 tradeshow in Berlin. Both the Vivo Tab and the Vivo Tab RT feature a high-resolution multi-touch 11.6-inch display, a detachable Qwerty keyboard dock and NFC, “enabling the device to easily sync with other NFC-enabled devices”.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11