Metrolinx is to test open loop NFC and contactless card versions of its Presto transit ticketing card this summer, the Toronto Star reports. The trial will begin at College Station and will then be extended to Dundas Station and Yonge-Bloor if the first stage is a success.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than eight years old