More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- Merivale to let Sydney diners tap table tags to order food and drinks
- Researchers use NFC to power epidermal VR feedback patch
- Google offers $1m Titan M secure element bug bounty
- GlobalPlatform reports secure element shipment numbers
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers