Indian handset manufacturer Lava has launched the first Intel-powered NFC smartphone. The Xolo X900, available in India for around R22,000 (US$422) from 23 April, has a 4.03-inch touchscreen and ships with Android 2.3 with an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich promised later.
- EU to report on its investigation into Apple Pay next week?
- NFC testing innovator Cilab opens NFCW Expo showcase
- STMicroelectronics opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Apple rolls out iOS 14 with support for NFC app clips
- GlobalPlatform releases secure customer authentication specification
This article is more than eight years old