Opera Software has added support for NFC peer-to-peer information sharing to its popular mobile internet browser. The new functionality, which works via Android Beam, is included in the latest version of Opera Mobile which is now available to download from Android Market.
- Cambridge Consultants combines NFC and machine vision for next generation interactive bar
- American Airlines includes NFC passport reading in mobile app
- Sheep Inc uses NFC tags to let sweater buyers trace their purchase back to the original fleece
- Merivale to let Sydney diners tap table tags to order food and drinks
- Researchers use NFC to power epidermal VR feedback patch