ID technology provider Morpho is to offer Inside Secure’s new NFC-on-a-SIM technology to its customers under the Morpho SIMply NFC-Revolution brand name. “Our bridge solution enables mobile subscribers to be introduced to NFC without the need to change their phones,” says Morpho’s Paul Naldrett. “We are convinced that this is the way to bring NFC to mass markets.”
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than nine years old