Nokia Belle, the latest version of the Symbian operating system which features “deeply integrated” NFC, is now pre-installed in new Nokia C7 and Nokia Oro NFC handsets says the Finnish phone maker. Over-the-air upgrades for existing handsets will be available starting from February.
- US PPE provider authenticates face masks with NFC
- French fashion house uses NFC to link garments to unique digital NFT assets
- ST launches advisory service for brands looking to adopt NFC
- Bio-compatible NFC implant lets consumers make contactless payments with their hand
- EU to file antitrust charge against Apple over NFC chip access
This article is more than nine years old