US-based RFID tag supplier eAgile is now offering a range of printed products including signs, business cards, and labels that incorporate Avery Dennison’s recently launched N-Zone NFC tags. “NFC products are easy to use, functional, and fun, making them the perfect way to communicate with the tech-savvy consumer and to compete in the increasingly tech-driven marketplace,” says eAgile CEO Gary Burns.
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing
- Google adds Secure NFC option to Android 10
- Cordless kitchens to combine NFC with wireless power to remove the need for plugs and cables
- Researchers develop stretchable NFC antennas for clothing