US-based RFID tag supplier eAgile is now offering a range of printed products including signs, business cards, and labels that incorporate Avery Dennison’s recently launched N-Zone NFC tags. “NFC products are easy to use, functional, and fun, making them the perfect way to communicate with the tech-savvy consumer and to compete in the increasingly tech-driven marketplace,” says eAgile CEO Gary Burns.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old