US-based RFID tag supplier eAgile is now offering a range of printed products including signs, business cards, and labels that incorporate Avery Dennison’s recently launched N-Zone NFC tags. “NFC products are easy to use, functional, and fun, making them the perfect way to communicate with the tech-savvy consumer and to compete in the increasingly tech-driven marketplace,” says eAgile CEO Gary Burns.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than nine years old