Six hundred Chevron gas stations in the US are to begin accepting Google Wallet payments and will “send out signage and other point-of-purchase (POP) material to stations before year’s end,” CSP Daily News reports. “Chevron said its participation in the soft launch will allow it to gain first-hand experience with mobile payments, giving it opportunity ‘to assess the value of future participation in the program’,” the report adds.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app