Six hundred Chevron gas stations in the US are to begin accepting Google Wallet payments and will “send out signage and other point-of-purchase (POP) material to stations before year’s end,” CSP Daily News reports. “Chevron said its participation in the soft launch will allow it to gain first-hand experience with mobile payments, giving it opportunity ‘to assess the value of future participation in the program’,” the report adds.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old