Inside Secure and CorFire, the US arm of Korean NFC specialist SK C&C, are working together to make sure that the French chip maker’s NFC controllers, secure elements and Open NFC protocol stack are fully interoperable with CorFire’s CorTSM trusted service management platform. CorFire technology is used by First Data to manage Google Wallet applications.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old