Secure document and services provider ABNote has opened a division to develop and deliver NFC mobile payment solutions. The new team, based in Australia, will focus on developing secure mobile applications that work with ABNote’s TSM platform for the finance, government and corporate sectors. The company recently announced it was providing the product and services provisioning for an NFC pilot in New Zealand with ANZ and MasterCard.
- ST explains how NFC can be combined with blockchain technology to deliver smarter supply chains
- ST gains NFC Forum certification for high performance NFC and contactless payments reader
- South Dakota State University rolls out iPhone NFC IDs
- Virgin Voyages to issue cruise passengers with contactless wearables
- Munich Airport uses NFC shelf-edge labels to let passengers self-checkout from retail store