Event registration specialist ITN International has added iPad support to its NFC-based “Touch ‘n Go” attendee credential system. The Bcard Reader App lets exhibitors capture, qualify and manage leads on an iPad which has been paired with the company’s NFC badge reader.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11