Event registration specialist ITN International has added iPad support to its NFC-based “Touch ‘n Go” attendee credential system. The Bcard Reader App lets exhibitors capture, qualify and manage leads on an iPad which has been paired with the company’s NFC badge reader.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than nine years old