NFC tag and equipment supplier BuyNFCtags.com has released a Windows application that enables the user to read and write basic NFC tags using a desktop computer. The US$75 Gototags software “is good for small run encoding and it’s the perfect solution for presentations and prototypes of NFC functionality,” says the firm.
- Cilab adds support for NFC Forum wireless charging testing
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
This article is more than nine years old