Temperature monitoring specialist American Thermal Instruments is to launch six pilots to test the Log-IC NFC data loggers it launched last month. Participants for the three-month trials will be selected from the logistics, pharmaceuticals, retail and manufacturing sectors and will track vaccines, flowers, fruits, vegetables, wine and other products according to RFID Journal. The temperature data loggers can be read with NFC phones through the product’s box as goods move through the supply chain.
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
- UK to trial digital Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports
- Emirates NBD leverages NFC to verify the identity of new account holders
- LG includes NFC in new Magic Remote control for smart TVs
- IATA to launch digital travel pass for contactless ID and vaccination verification
This article is more than nine years old