Transport ticketing specialist Cubic has received EMV approval for its Tri-Reader 3, which can process all industry standard contactless smart cards as well as payments made with NFC mobile phones. The Tri-Reader 3 is now being used in a 12-month pilot of open loop payments on mass transit in Philadelphia and on London Buses.
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
- Clinique adds NFC to packaging for post-purchase customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old