NFC startup Tagstand has raised a further US$1.1m, following seed stage funding from tech incubator Y Combinator, reports TechCrunch. Tagstand, which sells a range of NFC-enabled stickers, says it is seeing especially large growth in smart posters for retail and advertising.
- Samsung unveils ultra wideband Smart Tags
- Hyundai to let drivers use their iPhone to unlock their vehicle
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
This article is more than nine years old