Coca-Cola is in talks with Visa to put contactless payment equipped vending machines into the Olympic Park for the London 2012 Games, reports Marketing. Both companies are official sponsors of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Visa plans to introduce an NFC Olympics phone with Samsung.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than nine years old