The much-anticipated unveiling of Android 4.0 ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’ and a new flagship Google phone from Samsung will now take place on Wednesday October 19 in Hong Kong, reports AllThingsD. The event was originally due to have been held on October 11.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing