The much-anticipated unveiling of Android 4.0 ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’ and a new flagship Google phone from Samsung will now take place on Wednesday October 19 in Hong Kong, reports AllThingsD. The event was originally due to have been held on October 11.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than nine years old