US regional coffee chain Peet’s is to accept contactless card and Google Wallet NFC payments at all its company-owned locations by the end of this month. Eighteen Peet’s stores in and around San Francisco and San Jose already accept NFC payments.
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app
- McKinsey includes NFC tags in Mall of America technology showcase store
- German government adds iPhone NFC identity card reading to digital ID app
- NXP picks Cilab’s NFC tester to support customers developing EMV 3.0 POS terminals