GlobalPlatform has introduced a compliance trademark to identify solutions that have met the requirements of the smart card, SIM and NFC secure element standards association’s compliance program. “The program is set to ensure the creation and maintenance of an interoperable, sustainable and trusted end-to-end environment for managing applications on secure chip technology,” says the association.
- NFC digital car keys go live for Android users
- UAE launches blockchain postage stamp with NFC authentication
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
This article is more than 10 years old