Watchdata has demonstrated its NFC products and services at the Fifth Islamic Banking Exhibition in Tehran, in conjunction with local firm Padisar Informatics. The two companies are to work together to run mobile payment projects in Iran and will co-promote solutions based on the latest payment technologies.
- MintID protects precious metals with NFC chips
- Paachn adds NFC tags to face masks
- DutchPicks integrates NFC tags into guitar picks
- Real Sociedad to add NFC tags to soccer shirts
- Transact rolls out Android NFC student IDs at 16 US universities
This article is more than eight years old