The US business of point-of-sale terminal manufacturer Hypercom has changed its name to Equinox Payments. Hypercom US was sold to private equity firm The Gores Group in August 2011 as part of a deal to allay competition concerns when Verifone acquired the rest of Hypercom’s global business.
- GlobalPlatform reports secure element shipment numbers
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- Suncorp Stadium reports on NFC event ticketing adoption rates
- NXP combines NFC and UWB for mobile car keys
- CaixaBank uses NFC to let customers check in to flagship bank branch of the future